Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 34700 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #705 on: April 11, 2018, 06:53:09 PM »

Al was feeling quite annoyed, it was as if he didn't even exist. He was on the verge of simply walking away when he thought better of it, rather he cleared his throat loudly, very loudly. "AHEM!"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #706 on: April 12, 2018, 12:10:17 AM »

<Control Room>

Snapping her head around Cheryl immediately saw the face of a rather unhappy Colonel Reynolds, her face blushed. "I'm so sorry sir, as you can see its a mad house tonight. What can I do for you?"

She then spoke to Walter. "Got it! And oh!" She looked at the Admiral as he left. "Nothing new is it, busy I mean. Does he know that aside from you I'm his personal do all assistant girl? Probably not but I guess he'll find out soon enough when I start paging him. Have a good night, what's left of it Walter, see you in 12 hours." She watched SG1 leave as well, for one thing she was not envious of them, they had one of the hardest jobs in the SGC.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #707 on: April 12, 2018, 01:15:38 AM »

Walter blinked and quickly shut down the gate, with everything going on he had completely forgotten. Too many distractions.

"Colonel Reynolds is waiting to hear back from our expedition on PX7-994. They should be calling shortly. Have a good night." Walter said, and excused himself from the room.

Ian turned to look at the Brit who had come in, and he approached the man. This was exactly what he was not looking forward to, but he had learned after getting his first star that he now had to play a political game.

"Vice Admiral Ian McRaven, I'm now in command. Air Vice Marshal Fraser has been recalled. Now, I'm aware of MCU-1, and as far as I'm aware, they're an American Marine unit, so why is this coming to me from the British? Next, why exactly are they so special when we have several SG teams there who are also not supposed to be fighting wars but are knee deep in it too? Finally, why are you going to the Gate technicians instead of to, if not myself, then the base's XO, Colonel Davidson?" Ian asked rather bluntly, a change from his fairly agreeable demeanor he had shown since arriving.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #708 on: April 12, 2018, 04:01:11 AM »

Colonel George Sanderson. MOD Representitive and British Contingent CO

George frowned as he turned to the vice Admiral fully.
"Oh. Sorry Sir." he said Standing to attention for a moment.
"Welcom to the SGC." Now that some sort of formalities were out of the way he stood at ease again.
"I would assume that since the MCU were put together by the SGC, with the agreement from the IOA that they only be used to support or rescue other SG teams, that they just emailed every member of staff above the rank of Major, I got this email over three hours ago sent to my MOD Account Only saw it a few minuets ago. So I am guessing this is just the guy there that had a way to contact me outside the SGC. I dont know if we are ignoring them or what. I'm just guessing they arnt to pleased that an asset they have more control over than the others was used with out their permission." He shrugged a little as he looked to the Technicians.
"As for coming to them, well I couldn't find the Marshal and, well, its sort of how things work around here sir." He added with another shrug. As he offered out the files to the Admiral.
"A copy of my annotated review of one of SG-12's mission reports that I sent to the MOD. I'm meant to give a copy to the base commander as well." He added.

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #709 on: April 12, 2018, 02:50:05 PM »

"Aye Sir, wont be a minute,Ive also got a 12-round pack of ammo..be right back!"
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 02:55:12 PM by Veteran52 »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #710 on: April 13, 2018, 09:21:05 AM »

Taleeya frowned slightly. "Okay, so Val it is," she said smiling again.  It seemed like she was going to have a lot to learn.  Well, she knew this mission wasn't going to be easy, but she was excited too.

She turned to Cam. "I have practiced with your weapons as it was part of our training to even be able to try to become part of your team."  She shook her head.  "No, I do not recall being fitted for any kind of gear," she admitted.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #711 on: April 16, 2018, 01:52:29 PM »

"...are you telling me that it is normal to bypass the chain of command around here? Because the only reason the IOA would send that e-mail to that many people, and why it would be acceptable to walk right past the base XO to pass this to the Gate Techs is, to me, that it was made acceptable." Ian said with a scowl, "I'll speak with General Landry about that, but in the future, I would appreciate it if the Gate Tech staff was not treated like the secretaries around here. They have more than enough on their plates."

"As for MCU-1, they are in a hot zone and were likely called upon for combat support, as dictated by their mission profile. In fact, I'm going to get Landry on the phone right now. Thank you for the update." Ian said, and looked to Sarah, "Colonel, I'm going to be in my office for a few. Keep an ear open for any updates from Grundel. As soon as SG-1 gets back, get them to Lucia without delay. I want us as on top of this new threat as we can be."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #712 on: April 16, 2018, 05:52:59 PM »

"Babies!" Vala announced joyfully then immediately went glum. "What a frelling shame we won't have time to visit them. I suppose saving the World, saving the Galaxy comes first or else it'd be a waste of time taking that detour wouldn't it?" She shuffled off, taking Taleeya by the arm. "Or Vala if you forget, no one will notice. Come on, time to show the big boys how real warriors play." guiding the young Jaffa, Vala led her back down stairs to find their way to the armory. "Come on Cooper, that means you as well." She thoughtfully added.

<<To Armory>>

@sorra @Veteran52

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #713 on: April 16, 2018, 06:35:12 PM »

{Dr Paul Bannerman-Archeologist} NPC

Not too long after the Stargate was shut down another incoming connection soon followed. The moment the big blue puddle settled into place the IDC of Dr. Bannerman from the dig site was transmitted as per SGC protocol.

"Thank you Chief, see you around." Albert waved the old veteran off. The words hadn't long escaped his lips when the Gate burst into life once again. He looked down at the young Lieutenant with expectation written all over his face. "That might be what I'm waiting for Lieutenant Brownwell." He couldn't see the incoming IDC, yet he guessed it couldn't be any other than the call he was hanging around for.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #714 on: April 16, 2018, 07:21:02 PM »

Sarah nodded.  "Of course, sir.  As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know," she promised.   One never knew just what could happen in a short period of time.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #715 on: April 16, 2018, 07:47:04 PM »

"Ah. Yes. Uhm,"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"The quickest one. The awesomeness of beaming,"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #716 on: April 17, 2018, 01:40:26 AM »

<Control Room>

The young woman did her best to block out the happenings around her, at some point when there was a lull in the current proceedings she'd have to formerly introduce herself to the Admiral. Work first as always, she glanced across to Sarah, giving her a friendly familial smile. "Cotton wool in the ears would be nice." She mumbled under her breath, plus it was awfully crowded in her domain, she wondered if she could kick everyone out for some peace. The answer came back in her head. "Not unless you want your father to hear you threw a five year old hissy fit."

"Yessir." Cheryl told Colonel Reynolds as she made her reply to PX7-994. "Go ahead Doctor Bannerman, we're ready to receive." She tilted her head to Sarah. "I wonder what it is?" Always the curious one.

As she waited for Paul's answer, Daniel Jackson appeared in the Gate room. She stood, waved to him, then spoke into the mic. "Welcome back Doctor Jackson." She twisted all the way around to at last speak to the new CO. "Admiral..." She stood formerly. "Second Lieutenant Cheryl Brownwell sir, SGC paymaster, gate technician and your secretary sir." Pausing, then. "Sir do you need to see Doctor Jackson?"

@Cipherhornet18 @sorra @DanielRyder
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
« Reply #717 on: April 17, 2018, 03:54:20 PM »

<Control Room>

Ian had to recompose himself. As unprofessional as the IOA was handling the matter with MCU-1, that did not give him permission to act as such. He stopped before going up the stairs, and turned back around, straightening his jacket and taking a deep breath. He first approached Cheryl and extended a hand.

"Vice Admiral Ian McRaven, Lieutenant. I'll try not to burden you with trivial matters. While I understand the value of executive assistants such as yourself, I also appreciate that you have quite a bit going on just in this room." Ian said, before looking to Doctor Jackson. "Doctor Jackson, welcome. It was my understanding I wasn't going to be seeing much of you, but if General O'Neill is wrong on that, I'm not going to complain. You may want to pay him a visit at the Academy hospital, it would seem that they've brought in two new kiddos into the world. Otherwise, what can I do for you?"

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #718 on: April 17, 2018, 08:51:34 PM »

{Dr Paul Bannerman-Archeologist} NPC

*Radio*

"Stand by Cheryl."

"Sending now. Please make sure Colonel Reynolds takes it to the Commander, this might be exactly what we've been needing to boost morale."

Noting the CO was taking his due place, Albert kept a lid on his speaking for the moment. The return from the dig site was more than obvious, could Bannerman be right on what he claimed?

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #719 on: April 18, 2018, 10:03:19 AM »

<<From Medical via Quartermaster>>

Jon, possessed of his new comset so he was on an electronic leash as well as lo-jacked and could be reached any time, even when he was hitting the head - it was like kids and their cell phones - stepped into the gate room.

He recognized Reynolds immediately, but as far as Reynolds knew - and everyone else in the room knew - they'd never met, so he snapped off a textbook salute.

"Lieutenant Nealson reporting to Colonel Reynolds for assignment to SG-9 as ordered."
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61

lethal-pageant