Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 61

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 34618 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #825 on: August 06, 2018, 07:56:51 PM »

<<Sarah's IDC>>

The gate started to spin, signalling an incoming work hole.  The horizon flashed a bright blue that would remind one of a beautiful rolling ocean, a familiar IDC coming through the gate.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 249
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #826 on: August 06, 2018, 08:32:15 PM »

"Well all I can say Doctor Jackson is that you have been sorely missed around here. Colonel Mitchell and the team should be here shortly. Just another day at the SGC eh?" It had been like that since Walter could remember, including sudden gate activity. "Incoming wormhole." He announced loudly to alert anyone in the gate room. He checked the IDC, it was Colonel Davidson.

"IDC received Colonel. How are things going there with the boy? Are you okay?" He asked sincerely.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #827 on: August 07, 2018, 12:03:02 AM »

<From Armoury>>

Of course the conversation between Vala and Taleeya was about men, the differences, their faults of course, that alone filled in most of the talk and lastly the variation of attitudes between those males of Earth and out there in the Galaxy. The final summing up was that essentially all men were the same, except. Vala's eyes widened when she came into the Gate Room. "Daniel!" She called to him, leaving Taleeya behind in her wake as she rushed to hug the good Doctor. "I missed you, but of course you knew that didn't you? Why didn't you write," And so it went on.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #828 on: August 07, 2018, 08:52:33 PM »

*radio*

"Hey Walter.  Good to hear your voice.  So far all is good.  The transfer went well and he is sleeping now.  I'm okay.  Was just letting everyone know I'm gonna stay here for a bit.  Just to make sure Nick is alright."

<<from Armoury>>

Taleeya blinked as Vala took off.  She knew the name Daniel but didn't know him personally.  She slowly followed Vala as the others weren't there yet anyhow.

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #829 on: August 07, 2018, 11:48:53 PM »

"It's good to be back, Walter. And yes, hello, Vala. Good to see you again. I'm never sure anyone misses me, but I figured it was a safe bet, to think you missed me. I'm sorry I didn't write. You know men and writing." He shrugged vaguely, because he didn't subscribe to a lot of masculine stereotypes and he was a prolific writer, but no one had ever called him a particularly loyal or consistent pen-pal.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #830 on: August 07, 2018, 11:58:09 PM »

The scene below in the Gate Room once Vala had arrived with her new friend reminded Walter of so many instances in that very room so many times. Most of those were involving Vala. He smiled reminding himself that very little had changed then he sat back down to answer Sarah. "Good to hear you to ma'am. That can only be good news for you both, do you have any idea how long you might be staying so I can let the Admiral know?"
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #831 on: August 08, 2018, 05:33:31 PM »

**Radio**

"Yes that is good news.  I'm hoping to only be a couple days.  I have some things to discuss with Anise and hopefully by then Nick will be up as well."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #832 on: August 09, 2018, 07:23:22 PM »

"Jackson! Long time, no see, buddy. Glad to see you decided to come out and play with the cool kids again." Cam said, giving Daniel a firm pat on the shoulder.

When SG-7 entered the room, Brian gathered his team near SG-1.

"Doctor Jackson, Captain Brian Coffin, SG-7. Guess we'll be riding shotgun with you guys, along with the Brits of SG-12. I'm sure my team archeologist is going to want to talk shop with you at some point." Brian said, glancing to Stan.

"Doctor Stanislaw Grecko. Your work has made for interesting reading, and I can see now that you and I made many similar conclusions. I have recently been looking over the similarities in Native American mythology to what we know of the Goa'uld, if we get time I would be happy to share notes with you." The older man with the Polish flag patch on his shoulder said.

"Just, of course, not right now." Astrid said with a broad smile.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #833 on: August 09, 2018, 10:37:26 PM »

<Control Room>

"Great News ma'am. Well Colonel I'd better let you go, SG1 is here waiting to embark so I'll need to shut the gate down. If you need anything special just call and holler, we'll send it through. Take care ma'am until your next check in." Walter ended the transmission, waited the appropriate time then shut down the gate.

He was then able to focus on the Gate Room, he stood looking down through the window as he used the PA. "Colonel Mitchell shall I dial P6G-12M now sir?"
Far Dareis Mai

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #834 on: August 10, 2018, 12:04:19 AM »

Daniel nodded at Cam and Brian. "Mitchell, good to see you. Good to meet you, Captain, SG-7." He offered his hand to Dr. Grecko and smiled. As the man had addressed him in English, he'd reply in English, but he wouldn't have minded a chance to practice his Polish. "I would also be glad to compare notes sometime."

He didn't recognize the gate designation offhand, but it wasn't like he hadn't gone through a gate blind before.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #835 on: August 10, 2018, 02:16:13 PM »

"As soon as SG-12 gets their butts in here, Walter, we are kickin' the tires and lightin' the fires. It'll be good to get out there and do something other than fight wars for folks." Cam said.

"Like you wouldn't believe. First op together was putting down the Forerunners trying to roll up our friends at the Alpha Site like it was the Axis in 1939." Brian said.

"Probably better than dealing with the Ori, but every day I don't see some pale dude in robes sayin' "Hallowed are the Ori" is a pretty good one. The only thing that was as bad was the day we had to round up all of Ba'al's clones." Cam explained, his mood getting a fair bit better now.

"Talk about a case of Spartacus..." Denis commented with a chuckle.

"See, calling Ba'al "Spartacus" wasn't just my idea. These guys get it." Cam said to his teammates.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #836 on: August 10, 2018, 06:08:37 PM »

**Radio**

"Thank you, Walter.  I shall talk to you soon."

Taleeya was confused as she listened to everyone around her.  She knew of the Ori.  They were bad to the bone.  The Forerunners though she didn't know about as she hadn't been at the Alpha Site.  She glanced at Vala, wondering if the other woman had any idea what everyone was talking about.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #837 on: August 11, 2018, 07:51:52 AM »

Major Fred Rivers
Captain Harly Green
First Lieutenant Charlotte Summers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter

Harly and Charlotte were the first in to the control room. Both wore the British Standard DPM Fatigue trousers, and the black drill boots with the Special Issue SG-12 hoodies, but unlike Fred and Gary wore the Standard SGC Tactical vest over it, thouch Harly had the large 200 round pouches on the belt for her Para M249. Charlotte her a small L22 at her side. Each wore large back packs holding their supplys.
"Sorry Colonel The Major got stuck talking to Colonel Sanderson, something to do with the MOD putting out fires because news papers picked up on a British Senior Officer going to work for a secretive American Program." She shrugged as Charlotte tied her orange hair in to a bun. She had her Beret's shoved in their back pockets. SG-12 tradition, take the berets through the gate so you look a little smart if natives are there.

A few moments later Gary and Fred both walked in. Both in Berets as Fred adjuste his C8A2 and checked the second mag on the clamp.
"Sorry sir..." He began to the Colonel then looked to Harly who nodded to say she had told the colonel already.
"Ready to rock and roll when you are sir." He said instead as he straightened up and with his free hand stroked his beard, like the hoodies and the older British kit, it was all designed to avoid any SGC leaks leading back to official British involvement,

Justin

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #838 on: August 11, 2018, 08:37:24 PM »

Gallagher entered the gate room for the first time a few moments after the other remaining Britons. Unlike them, he was clad in the new Multi Terrain Pattern uniform, however. Something he'd been issued in Afghanistan with 2 PARA. Apparently, the MTP uniforms had not filtered their way down to here yet, however. On his left shoulder was the Union Flag above the 16th Air Assault Brigade insignia (Despite not being with them right now), while on his right shoulder was the Parachutist badge over the blue DZ flash. His pride was the maroon beret on his head, however. He was carrying an L85A2 with an LDS, while he had the standard issue L131A1 (Commonly known as the Glock 17) in a hip holster. His Mk.7 helmet was strapped to the top of a 40-litre bergen.

Slightly awed by the room, he almost didn't believe any of this was really going to happen. He made his way to Colonel Mitchell. At least he had been shown a photograph of the man, or he would not have recognised him. "Colonel," he said, coming to attention. "Major Gallagher, sir. I've just been notified that I am supposed to be assigned to your team, sir." he said, thick Scottish accent prevalent. "I'm sorry to be rammed down your throat like this, sir" he added.

He had been told this only minutes ago, and now he was the one notifying his new boss about this development. It just didn't sit right with him. He had only a vague idea of the mission, and was unfamiliar with any of the people he would be working with. It is not at all how he imagined his first mission going at all. There was nowt he could do about it, however. 'Theirs not to make reply. Theirs not to reason why. Theirs but to do or die.' hovered into his head, and he could not help but agree with it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 05:09:36 AM by Justin »
CHARACTER LIST:
Major Jonathan "Jack" Gallagher, British Army | SG-1 probationary
Major Alexander "Alex" Callaghan, USMC | CO, TF Wolfpack
Lieutenant Commander Sam "Cowboy" Burgin, USN | WIP (off-site)
Captain James Porter | T2K Character RP

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #839 on: August 12, 2018, 10:18:45 AM »

Major Fred Rivers
Captain Harly Green
First Lieutenant Charlotte Summers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter

(Back on my phone sorry. Currently posting this from Tynecot Cematery. Wanted to get it in before I missed my chance.)

Fred nodded as he saw a new British Major enter the room. He realized that He wasnt wearing a rank insignia himself so held out a hand.
"Major Fred Rivers. SG twelve commanding officer." He didnt want to interupt the Colonel but there was a little SGC/MOD house keeping to get out the way. Best tell the man now rather than wait and forget.
"When you get a moment it'll be worth having a chat with Colonel Sanderson upstairs, he can catch you up on the little details and answer all the nagging questions a British officer would need here." Of course if Gallager was comming on the mission it could wait. Fred was aware the SGC now did its training on the Alpha site, but he didnt know if and what were exceptions to the rule. Or if this new guy was meant to get stuck in right away with thevrest of SG-1
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 61

lethal-pageant