Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 27757 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #840 on: August 12, 2018, 06:56:41 PM »

"Oh Daniel, why would you ever think that?" She finally released him stepping back to see the final team gather. While Vala had known Fred for a while she wasn't overly familiar with his entire team all that much. Nudging Taleeya she said softly. "You see, now this is how they get all macho, all these boys with their big guns. It's supposed to put fear into the enemy and many ways it does Taleeya, they just need to learn how to smile when looking threatening." That huge grin of hers was directed straight at Cam and the other men.

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #841 on: August 12, 2018, 11:09:48 PM »

Daniel pushed his glasses up his nose. "While I might fulfill some stereotypes about men and epistolary relationships, I wouldn't call myself macho or particularly interested in intimidating people with firearms." He flashed Taleeya a brief smile. "There's more than one way to skin a cat and all." And then he winced, because Earth idioms to a non-Earth native were always a poor choice. "Sorry. I just meant that not all men aim to achieve their goals with the same tools."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #842 on: August 13, 2018, 01:05:24 AM »

<Control Room>

"Yessir, dialing it up now, stand clear." Walter set the wheels in motion, or one big wheel figuratively.   "P6G-12M online Colonel, the MALP we sent through earlier is still showing the all clear"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 11:24:41 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #843 on: August 14, 2018, 08:12:39 PM »

"...then you better not come on like a hyperactive kid or I'll personally throw you right back through that gate. Your performance on this mission determines if you earn the right to wear this patch, Major." Cam said, holding up Cooper's old SG-1 patch before tucking it back into his pocket. "Right, let's shake a leg, folks. Be seeing you, Walter."

Cam led the way up the ramp, readying his P90.

"SG-7, ready up." Brian said, readying his M4A1. The others followed suit with their own weapons, waiting for SG-1 to come onto the ramp first before following them up to the gate.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #844 on: August 14, 2018, 08:19:06 PM »

Taleeya laughed a bit.  "I guess somethings are the same in all races," she grinned.  She had seen men act that way trying to be macho as Vala said,  she returned Daniel's smile as another person joined them.  "Seems Colonel Mitchell is ready to go," she commented.

Justin

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #845 on: August 15, 2018, 08:34:45 AM »

"Yes, sir" the Major replied and with that he knew the matter was closed. After the Colonel turned away he nodded to the other British Major. "Pleasure meeting you Major. I'll keep that in mind, Sir" he said. He flashed a quick smile before turning away to follow the rest of the team.

The Major stepped up onto the ramp and followed a few steps behind the others. He flipped the safety off his rifle, just in case. This would be his first time through the gate, and he was quick to remember a bit of crucial advice given to him by a member of one of the many teams: exhale before going through. Your first instinct is to inhale when you come out on the other side.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #846 on: August 15, 2018, 12:45:25 PM »

SG-12 were playing tail end charlie so after letting both SG-1 and 7 up the ramp first, they then each tugged on there berets, commando green for fred, rifles green for Gary. Harly wore her maroon beret that finally arrived, she had earned it a while ago, but she had had to wait for a maroon beret to get lost in the system. Seeing as she was meant to be a aircraft technical advisor attached to NORAD. Though she had her Blue Army Air Corps beret

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #847 on: August 15, 2018, 06:52:41 PM »

"You may well be the exception to the rule Daniel." Vala chipped brightly as she ducked her head down, pony tail bobbing up and down then she disappeared through the big blue puddle.

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #848 on: August 16, 2018, 12:29:54 AM »

Daniel reached down, felt the reassuring weight of his sidearm in its thigh holster. When had weapons become just as reassuring as the knowledge he kept in his head?

"I'll take that as a compliment, Vala. P6G-12M, here we go."

And he strode up the gate ramp and through the gate.

The sensation of going through the gate would never, ever get old.

>>to P6G-12M>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #849 on: August 16, 2018, 03:25:29 PM »

Taleeya followed everyone through the gate.  She was curious just what they would find on the other side.

>>to P6G-12M>>
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]