Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 55766 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 102
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #1035 on: May 12, 2019, 06:44:45 PM »

Bryan cringed a bit.  Reynolds was right.  They should focus, but their bantering actually helped him to focus.  A slight smile touched his lips.  "Then it's a good thing I packed a few PB&J's along with just peanut butter.  That way we can eat them smashed. "  Yes Bryan liked just peanut butter sandwiches.  He stepped closer to Bonnie, ready to head through the gate when given the go ahead.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 311
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1036 on: May 13, 2019, 02:59:53 AM »

As SG-9 and 25 waited, the gate spun into life once again. The Iris was now closed so the technician in the control room waited.

*Radio*

"Stargate Command, this is SG-22." `static` "Yankee, India, 223389. Do you copy?"

{Gate Technician} NPC
 That was the IDC, the tech wondered for a moment why it was sent via voice and not automatically. He kept the iris in place. "Go ahead Captain, I read you."

"SGC, we have secured a puddle jumper and well, erm, there are Goa'uld and Jaffa here at the tower. We've been on the run all night that's why we couldn't call in. Request support and command orders, I'll shut the gate down again and wait for you to dial back. I think there are Jaffa near the gate but its still dark here. Fierra out." The gate shut down straight after his transmission.

Knowing that he couldn't bother the Admiral, the Technician called up on the Gateroom PA. "Colonel Reynolds and Captain Feng could you both come up to the control room please."

@Ellen_Ripley @Cipherhornet18

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #1037 on: May 13, 2019, 04:56:49 PM »

"Captain, hold the fort." Al remarked to Taer as the PA barked out loudly. "Someone has gotten through we know that much but at least there was no loud deathly banging on the Iris. Stand by kids, I think we'll be out of here shortly." He added. Giving Feng a quick tap on the shoulder as he started for the stairs. "Let's go see what this is about."

A minute later Al was standing next to the gate operator. "What is it Airman, something we can deal with or do we need the Admiral down here?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1038 on: May 14, 2019, 02:51:31 AM »

<Control Room>

{Gate Technician- Airman 2nd class John Clarke} NPC

"Sir. A report just came in from Captain Fierra on P6G-12M. He said the place had Goa'uld and Jaffa sir and that he had managed to get his hands on a Puddle Jumper." He scratched his head for a moment. "While I guess we all might find that incredible sirs, he sounded genuine and said that'd he'd stay near the gate, he's asking for immediate support."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #1039 on: May 14, 2019, 03:52:58 PM »

Taer nodded. Itching and ready to use the drone, he was told to wait a bit. "Yes, sir. Holding," the captain sighed. Standing by near the gate, he watched as both Reynolds and Feng got called up to the control room.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #1040 on: May 14, 2019, 09:19:25 PM »

Two seconds, that's all it took for Al to weigh up the situation. "Well son that's why we're here. Dial it up and when you can appraise the Admiral for me. As soon as you get a connection let Fierra know we're on our way and to watch for Jaffa before we gate through." With nothing more to say, Al turned away for the stairs. "I think its time we told these snakeheads where they stand don't you Captain Feng?"

A minute later he was back on the ramp with the two teams. "Stand by kids we're going through, Airman Clarke will radio ahead and as soon as we get the okay we'll go two by two. Feng, you and I will go last."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1041 on: May 15, 2019, 12:49:54 AM »

<Control Room>

{Gate Technician- Airman 2nd class John Clarke} NPC

"Aye sir!"

"SG-22 this is the SGC, do you copy? Over?"

"SGC! This is Fierra go ahead we can hear you."

John was really getting into this, making him wonder if a day might come he'd be on an SG team. "Sir, you have SG-9 and 25 heading your way. Colonel Reynolds said to keep an eye out for Jaffa. Sending them through now sir."

.....send them through. Fierra out."

Reaching for the PA mic, John let them know. "You may proceed SG-9 and 25"

Tired of waiting Bonnie was about to just rambling on to Bryan about cars, at least that never gave them boredom. "Max used to sit on mine at school just to be an as...." The Colonel cut that off, so now it was down to business once again. "Rescuing Captain Fierra sir? We're on it. Come on Bry, we'll be first as usual." She ducked her head down the momentum of that and the weight of her pack sending her on.

<<To P6G-12M>>

@sorra @Cipherhornet18 @DanielRyder

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #1042 on: May 15, 2019, 12:26:45 PM »

Bryan opened his mouth to say he knew just what Bonnie was talking about, but he never made it there as Reynolds was about to send them through.    "Gotta love being first," he grumbled, ignoring the slight twinge in his injured leg as he moved to follow Bonnie through the Gate.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 04:57:13 PM by sorra »

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #1043 on: May 16, 2019, 05:26:42 PM »

"Send the drone through now Captain Amir, we'll wait for Heckman and Walker to radio back we're clear before we go plunging in." Al was weighing up every possibility that might come their way. "Use the infrared camera when the thing is on the other side, it's most likely still dark there. Captain Feng, if as we've heard Fierra does have a Puddle Jumper and there are Goa'uld with their Jaffa on site, we may need to do a little bit of bluffing don't you think? I'm going on the premise they most likely have a ship over the planet." It was doubtful they gated in, although it depended on who was there.

@DanielRyder @Cipherhornet18

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
« Reply #1044 on: May 16, 2019, 10:53:25 PM »

As these two members of SG9 disappeared through the gate, Taer stood by near the horizon. Holding the controls, he activated the drone and moved it through the gate. Seconds later as the screen flickered on, it was dark. A small reminder on the back of his head knocked as Reynolds mentioned something about it being nighttime on the other side.

With a sigh, he touched the button on the screen to activate the night vision of the drone. Looking at the Colonel, he nodded, "Drone activated sir. The sightings put our team in cover near the gate. Nothing else in the vicinity and it's pitch black.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1045 on: May 17, 2019, 02:45:51 AM »

*Radio*

"Colonel we're clear!"

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #1046 on: May 19, 2019, 04:45:24 PM »

Giving Taer the nod he said. "Off you go then Captain, we're right on your six." Al wasn't about to waste any more time, for if as indicated there was the possibility of a confrontation the sooner they got there in the darkness of the early morning when your troops are at their lowest condition of readiness, the better it was for them. "I'll call up Fierra the moment we arrive Feng, we'll have him pick us up at the gate, then we might be able to find out exactly who is there." Bending to the weight of his kit, Al lunged forward and was gone.

<<To P6G-12M>>

@Cipherhornet18 @DanielRyder

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1047 on: May 21, 2019, 12:07:13 AM »

It was a shift change over, Walter was filling in for Cheryl just over the next hour or so as she took care of administrative work. He had no sooner sat down when there was beeping on his desk. It signaled a sub space message from the Tok'ra. It was coded, so he had it decoded through the SGC encryption software and the following message was shown in plain English.

From Anise.

One of our spies has failed to return from a mission we had been engaged in to support your campaign against Ba'al. He is now three days over due and we hold grave fears for his safety. The site in question is P9U-10R, we suspect activity is occurring there either directly by Ba'al himself or someone else providing support for him. Can you help?

With a sense of urgency Walter realised this could be the breakthrough they needed. He pressed his radio, calling the Admiral. "I'm sorry to interrupt Admiral, we just received an urgent sub space message from Anise. I'll read it back to you.

From Anise.

One of our spies has failed to return from a mission we had been engaged in to support your campaign against Ba'al. He is now three days over due and we hold grave fears for his safety. The site in question is P9U-10R, we suspect activity is occurring there either directly by Ba'al himself or someone else providing support for him. Can you help?"

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 12:10:15 AM by Mim »

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #1048 on: May 21, 2019, 11:02:11 AM »

https://i.imgfly.me/biIcR.jpg

*Phone*

"Please take all further concerns up with Colonel Aguayo for now, Walter. This meeting cannot be interrupted any further. Thank you."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1049 on: May 21, 2019, 11:42:42 AM »

From the viewscreen as Taer noted the darkness, he brought down his NVG and walked forward on command. "Yes, sir," he mumbled. Too focused on his drone controls, the ranger barely noticed his CO.

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72

lethal-pageant