Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 75

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 67471 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #1065 on: June 24, 2019, 02:32:31 AM »

<<From P98-T8R>>

Not long after Kylee was through, Kayla and DJ weren't far behind. There was only one thing though on the junior member of SG-18's mind and that was the welfare of her CO, his being wounded in the course of battle (more or less, as recounted to her by Captain Coffin, the big man broke his leg by tripping in some kind of intergalactic gopher hole of all things). With him being carted off to the infirmary all she could do was tag alongside, he'd been doped up with morphine so he wasn't going to be too lucid for the next little while until they made him more comfortable of course. "DJ, I'm going with the boss I guess we both should really at least for now or at least until someone calls us back. I suppose there'll be a de-briefing pretty soon?"

@Thaddeus

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Thaddeus

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Thaddeus is working their way up.Thaddeus is working their way up.Thaddeus is working their way up.
« Reply #1066 on: June 24, 2019, 12:02:42 PM »

<<From P98-T8R>>

DJ was never an easy lander, his boots clomping down the ramp of the stargate as he rapidly tried to balance himself. He needed more practice, a note that seemed to arise everytime he reappeared state side after a mission. He straightened himself up as he checked himself over, making sure that he still had everything on him and nothing had happened during the transition.

He looked over at KK, a thin-pressed grim smile on his lips as she explained the state of their boss. "I don't have anything else better to do than to square my kit away, much rather check in on bossman at the moment." Besides, it would streamline the process should they be called down for a debrief. "You all good?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1067 on: June 25, 2019, 10:01:32 PM »

<<From Medical>>

The hand over took place just as the Corpsmen left the gate room out through the left side blast door, with James safely secured on a gurney. Andy took the notes from the Sergeant that had been given to him by Captain Coffin, the assessment being an oblique displaced fracture of the left femur just below the hip. It couldn't be worse and yet both Andy and Kim has seen worse. The leg had been stabilized within an inflatable 'splint', far more comfortable than the old school variety and far safer for patient transport as well.

While Andy was organizing the trip down to Med Bay, Kim noticed the two young team members who were most obviously a part of James's team. Out of concern she spoke to them.

She felt a sinking of the heart when she had head the extent of Fox's injury, hoping of course it had been something far less, something he'd get over rather quickly. She looked at DJ trying her best not to appear too downhearted. "Yeah I'll be good DJ. I guess when its all said and done at least Fox is alive and we have that to be thankful for. I suppose at some time soon we should think about visiting his wife and kids don't you think?" How though do you tell them he was injured on another planet? Or do they keep the pretense up they were on a Op over in Afghanistan?

"Excuse me Kids, you're with the Captain aren't you?" Kim didn't have to ask of course, their team patches said as much. It was more a courtesy than anything else.

Kayla knew the woman, as she suspected DJ did. There were very few within the SGC who hadn't experienced Colonel Sutton's jabs or her bedside manner, which to be truthful was always a comfort when you were down. "Ah, oh Colonel Sutton yes we are. Do you think it'd be okay if we went down to Med Bay with him, at least as far as we're allowed?"

Kim glanced over at Andy, he had heard, giving back a quick nod to his CNO. "Of course you can. You can stay with him until we prep him for surgery or at least as long as it takes in casualty, once he's on his way though it'll be a few hours until he's in recovery so you might want to think about that in advance. I'm sure you're both going to be expected at a briefing won't you?"

The younger member of SG-18 shrugged, she wasn't really sure what they'd do afterwards unless they were called. "I guess so ma'am. DJ?" She looked at her buddy for an answer.

@Thaddeus

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #1068 on: June 26, 2019, 05:59:45 PM »

<<From P98-T8R>>

"Hello home, it is so good to see you again." It never ceased to amaze Vala how things even the most mundane taken for granted, like the Gate Room and the faces of friends and the people you knew. And this after a little over twenty four hours that to her could have easily been twenty four days.

Handing over her gear and weapons to an SF she lined up beside Cameron and passing Captain Coffin she remarked what an excellent job he did for James. "Samantha will want to see these." She said in relation to the side arm she didn't give the gate guard.

@Bowsy 112 @sorra @Justin

Justin

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #1069 on: June 27, 2019, 07:45:05 AM »

<<From P98-T8R<<

Gallagher was one of the last people to step through the gate, having stuck behind to provide cover if needed. Now he was home, though. Or at least, as close to home as the SGC would be. Home was still back in the United Kingdom for the Major. One of the security personnel moved to take his weapon, he handed it to the man. He would have preferred to get rid of it himself, but if that was the way things went around here...

"Looking forward to getting some scran" he said to no one in particular. "And a hot shower" he added.
CHARACTER LIST:
Major Jonathan "Jack" Gallagher, British Army | SG-1 probationary
Major Alexander "Alex" Callaghan, USMC | CO, TF Wolfpack - INACTIVE

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Bowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has Ascended
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #1070 on: June 27, 2019, 12:09:39 PM »

SG-12
Major Fred Rivers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter
Captain Harly Green
1st Lieutenant Charlotte Summers

Fred had made a point of waiting. Sending the FRED's and all their equipment through the gate, even the UAV which he had landed with the remote and removed the wings of for easier transport back on one of the empty Pack Mules. No point in leaving gear behind for the enemy to use. It was a bit of a tight squeeze but some of the SF's left the gate room and shuffled out in to the hallway. Once the gate shutdown behind Fred he took a moment to unload his rifle and make it safe though kept it slung instead of handing it over to the SF's they had been informed of the new SOP just before they left and they would be adopting American issue weapons to stream line the supply chain, and of course the MOD wanted their asset's back but the team had to pull out and off all the parts they had bought with their own money Fred made he was to the front to stand by Colonel Mitchell.
"Nice to have you back sir." He said as he glanced up to the control room wondering what they were meant to do now, did the Admiral want to speak to them or were they free to scatter.

Thaddeus

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Thaddeus is working their way up.Thaddeus is working their way up.Thaddeus is working their way up.
« Reply #1071 on: June 29, 2019, 12:27:52 PM »

<<From P98-T8R>>

He had worked long enough with KK to realise that she was just trying to hide the fact that she was down about their CO being injured. DJ gave a comforting smile, placing a hand on her shoulder briefly. His attention was brought to Colonel Sutton, nodding as she addressed them with asking whether or not they belonged to Fox's crew.

"We'll get paged, ma'am, if we're needed," DJ replied. He wasn't sure whether or not they would be called in, considering that they were down their team leader. The thought had hit him, who was in charge now that they didn't have their CO or XO at the current moment and with that thought, DJ slowly turned to look at Kayla. "We don't have a XO...at the moment."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 03:02:26 AM by Thaddeus »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1072 on: July 03, 2019, 11:26:38 PM »

The place certainly was getting crowded, time to move on. Although Kim being who she was always had time for the social graces, seeing some familiar faces. "I'm sure you will be Sergeant. We had best get moving though, I'm sure your boss would love to be more comfortable than he is now." Kim continued following the gurney offering her usual greeting to others as she passed them by. "Of course I know I'll see ya'all down in my den for your medical clearance before anything else won't I?" That was particularly aimed at SG-1, yet at the same time she meant all of them.

"DJ." Kayla whispered. "Lieutenant Harwood is doin' the XO thing now." She straightened up, wave semi cheerily to the other team members as she followed the Colonel and James's gurney out the blast door towards the journey to Med Bay.

>>To Med Bay>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #1073 on: July 07, 2019, 06:27:33 PM »

<<From P98-T8R>>

That was one mission that Taleeya really didn't want to repeat. It has been horrible.  She blew out a breath as she handed over her weapons, stretching a bit.  "Shower would be good," she agreed with Gallagher.  "Never thought I would be so happy to be here again," she answered Vala.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1074 on: August 08, 2019, 09:00:36 PM »

"Off world activation!" Walter yelled over the base PA, glancing up to see the Iris was in place. And IDC came through, then the familiar Aussie voice of the team's CO.

"I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your door down if you don't let us in." Walter couldn't decide whether to laugh and just make them wait. He followed protocol as usual.

"You're clear SG4." The Iris opened for them, Walter stood to watch them enter, the SF's though still stood alert.

<Gate Room>

The first one through as per usual was Cate, looking quite fresh despite what the team may have gone through or endured. There was a small cut above her left eye and a hastily placed bandage around her right forearm; all in all she looked her typical self complete with that lopsided 'I have a joke coming' look on her face. "Welcome back SG4. Please report to the Admiral as soon as you can." Walter called to them through the gate room speaker.

Cate looked up, waved to him as she turned to her team. "I'd say a good job well done. But lets not keep the boss waiting." She handed her gear over to the nearest SF, her feet finding the steps up to the briefing room almost automatically.

>>To Briefing Room>>

@sorra @Troy @theyoungpope

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #1075 on: August 11, 2019, 09:21:46 PM »

Flynn wasn't far behind Cate.  Her clothes were tattered and her hair was a mess, but they were all alive and that was all she cared.  A giggle escapes her lips when she caught the end of Cate's words.  Sheesh, she was tired.

"Does that mean we get a slight rest after?" She asked, handing off her own gear,

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.
« Reply #1076 on: August 15, 2019, 08:41:28 AM »

William let the others on SG-4 go through the gate first, before stepping through himself. As expected they were to head straight to the briefing room, so he handed off his rifle to a waiting SF before heading up. Based on what he saw, he was pretty sure the SGC would send a HAZMAT team, but he would let the Brass make that determination.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1077 on: August 16, 2019, 02:09:50 AM »

Tuesday October 4th 2011, 0730 hours
<Control Room>

Now wasn't the time to go weak in the knees. The last few days had been hectic with meetings between teams, both the Admiral and Maria taking turns at those meetings, briefings and debriefings, talking with allies and gathering information. Now, was the time to bring the hammer down on Ba'al. "Make the announcement please Walter." She said quietly to the old veteran.

Walter nodded a polite "Ma'am." Flicked the base wide PA to on. "Attention ALL SG teams. You are required in the base cafeteria at 0745 hours stat. I repeat, base cafeteria 0745." It had been agreed to use the canteen as the briefing room simply wasn't large enough.

"Thank you Walter. You know where I'll be if anyone needs me."

"Yes Colonel. I'll keep an eye on things for you and the Admiral."

<<Maria to Cafeteria>>

@Cipherhornet18 @sorra @Impiousimp @Ellen_Ripley @DanielRyder @Bowsy 112 @Thaddeus @Veteran52 @Justin
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 05:41:19 PM by Mim »

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #1078 on: September 03, 2019, 08:14:37 PM »

With a pack on his back that might have been comfortable for someone far bigger than himself, a sea bag hanging off his right hand, Christian carried all his worldly goods with him in one haul. He traveled light on most days, having lived off the smell of his surroundings essentially all of his life. Dropping the bag he looked up into the Control room to get Walter's attention, he gave a small wave as he called out, not caring about the two SF's glaring at him. "Chief Harriman, I was told to be here asap to embark for Atlantis." There wasn't really all that much more he could say.

@Thaddeus @Mim

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1079 on: September 06, 2019, 12:10:13 AM »

Seeing such a line up as there was in the primary armory, Cate knew that it was going to take forever to get everyone through. Thinking quickly she had one of the SF's get the keys to the secondary smaller armory on the same level, equipping her team from there then making good time back to the Gate room. Only one was there, the young Corporal she had met once or twice, although his name had escaped her for now. "G'day." She said in her southern drawl (that is southern as in Australia, can't get more south than that, unless you're a Penguin or a Kiwi). While she had time she called up Sarah on her phone.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 75

lethal-pageant