Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 101822 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #1140 on: March 05, 2021, 01:22:56 PM »

"Aye, sir"

Noah replied. The order was clear. The mission had started. The alarms continued to ring as the gate remained active. Noah toggled the radio and cleared his throat.

""Chekov, Invincible, this is Chief Israel, SGC Control room. The teams and crews are ready, General O'Neill requests you beam them up immediately. Over.""

Noah had been doing this gate tech for several years, but he hadn't done the one for SGC. He hoped he that one right. Soon as he realized he had been standing for awhile because the chair had been empty for awhile now.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 05:34:30 AM by DanielRyder »
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1141 on: March 06, 2021, 05:23:37 AM »

"I really have to work on my....." Cate began. Her mouth was working the rest of the sentence when the good old Asgard beam took them all away. She dearly wanted to say something to General Chalmers. That would have to wait a while now.

<<SG4- Invincible crews to ship>>

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1142 on: March 06, 2021, 05:30:36 AM »

*Radio from Invincible*

"SGC, Invincible. Copy that Chief."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1143 on: March 08, 2021, 06:08:46 AM »

*Radio from Chekov*

"SGC, this is the Chekov. Acknowledged."

@DanielRyder

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • NG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has Ascended
« Reply #1144 on: March 08, 2021, 06:37:20 AM »

Mike followed her gaze towards the control room, but stayed quiet for now. Not much to add anyway.
‘Be careful? – I'm always careful!’ he thought as a silent reply to Chalmers. Or at least not careless… as he recalled last time, none of them had been careless. Things had just gone south anyway.
Then, suddenly, there was that intense, but by now all so familiar, bright light and the Gate room vanished in front of his eyes.

>> Mike to the Bridge of the Invincible >>

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #1145 on: March 08, 2021, 04:09:06 PM »

Al was on the cusp of saying something profound when his essence was dematerialised in the shaft of light they were all too familiar with. Whatever he had to say might just have to stay in his head until it surfaced once again.

<<To UNS Chekov>>

The moment the teams and personnel began disappearing, Lucille made her way up the control room. Standing near to O'Neill she watched the readout on the MALP's progress. "Chief, keep an eye on the time will you. Any deviation from what we should expect will tell us something is amiss. Nonetheless, once we have eyes on that planet, the two ship's commanders need to be told immediately."

Bending down just so, she spoke to Jack. "I have to wonder if any of our Snakehead friends are aware of what we're doing? They did appear once or twice last year to somehow by coincidence turn up when we least expected it."

@Mim @DanielRyder

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1146 on: March 09, 2021, 05:56:33 AM »

There was a time when Elle thought she could spend a great deal longer here at the SGC; just kicking back and perhaps taking on more of a command role from here. Those thoughts quickly dissipated though once the rumbling of a ship under her feet took control of her. With one last wave at Jack, Elle followed the others up to her ship.

<<To UNS Invincible>>

@Veteran52

"Time's up Bry." Bonnie sensed the impending departure. She saw the Colonel disappear, then Captain McFearson and Cate MacGregor and the good Doctor Mike. "Cap'n Amir!" She managed to call him, then she was gone as well.

<<To UNS Chekov>>

@sorra @DanielRyder

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
« Reply #1147 on: March 11, 2021, 05:00:10 PM »

Both Captain Amir and Lt Commander Stryker barely said a word edgewise when they both vanished from the gateroom in a blinding light. In the gateroom, Noah watched as the flashing lights danced in his eyes. Closing his eyes with a groan, he shook his head and rubbed his eyes. Opening them, he nodded at Chalmers' order, "Aye, ma'am." Keeping his eye on the screen before him, he waited for just anything that could chance. Like, the smallest or the slightest variation.

<< Ben and Taer to UNS Chekhov >>

@Ellen_Ripley @Thaddeus  @sorra @NG
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 05:01:48 PM by DanielRyder »
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1148 on: March 20, 2021, 05:08:33 AM »

"That went well." Jack said in his typical manner. Not wanting to steal Lucille's moment he decided it was time for him to go. He knew those IOA idiots were on their way to Medical and he needed to be there as back up for Carrie. "Right then. I'll leave you happy campers to it, let me know when you have the updates from the MALP." He tipped his forehead as he left. "Lucille, Chief." Then he was gone.

@Ellen_Ripley @DanielRyder

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #1149 on: March 26, 2021, 05:31:01 AM »

Lucille shrugged, whatever she said must'nt have been important anyway. "General." She said respectfully to the older man. Once he was gone she focused on the mission.

"How is our MALP doing Chief?" She asked.

@DanielRyder

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1150 on: March 27, 2021, 08:30:40 AM »

"Ah, umm," Noah's clear, Aussie accent came out as he cleared his throat and stared at the Malp vision screen that displayed its mounted webcam. Soon as it went online, he studied the scenery.

Nothing but clear blue skies he thought to himself.

Realizing that two commanding officers waited on his word, the Australian adopted a more professional demeanor and spoke, "Receiving telemetry data from the MALP.

Looks like a previous storm went by. You can see the sun shining bright as several droplets of water evaporated from the surface. Several debris seemed to be scattered throughout, Noah mused.

Turning around and briefly noting that Jack O'Neil had already left the room, Noah replied to Chalmers while offering a hand toward the video screen, "There doesn't seem to be anything around the gate aside from some debris. The weather seems to be clear with the sun shining bright. There seems to be some wind speeds."

Peeking at the video screen again as the MALP webcam panned to the right and down, Noah noted some other items on the ground and added, "There seems to be some dog tags laying around. Other then that, it's quiet. No signs of recent battle. None that I can see."

@Ellen_Ripley
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #1151 on: April 01, 2021, 05:35:23 AM »

That was all she needed to know. The Marine General nodded in approval. "Good job Chief; call up the ships and let them know immediatley." She turned for the stairs. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office."

<<To CO's office>>

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1152 on: April 08, 2021, 01:34:22 AM »

"Aye Ma'am." Noah nodded as she left the room. Touching the mic, he leaned over and spoke through the active gate, "Invincible and Chekov, the way is clear. You may proceed on your mission. Good luck. SGC out."

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 07:30:48 AM by DanielRyder »
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1153 on: April 12, 2021, 12:10:18 PM »

*Radio*

"SGC acknowledged, we'll contact you again on arrival. McFearson out."

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77]

lethal-pageant