Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Question  (Read 864 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Question
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 01:12:35 PM »

I think so too.  I love coming up with plots and meeting new people.

Holly Amber Rose

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 01:14:29 PM »

Me too, I am glad I met up with you, you have been very helpful as has my sister Rogue. I look forward to plotting with you and roleplaying with you and helping each others characters grow

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 01:16:44 PM »

Ditto here.  It's always nice to have someone to work with and plot with as it makes things much more fun on the boards.  :yes:

Holly Amber Rose

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 01:18:32 PM »

I am happy to plot anything with you and any of your characters, just PM and we can bash out a few ideas. I just posted a starter in side salad if you want in on that?

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2014, 01:22:52 PM »

I saw that.  Good start by the way.  I'll have to see if I can think up a good reply for maybe one of her team mates

Holly Amber Rose

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2014, 01:26:41 PM »

Would mean a lot if you were involved in it too, I like you and hope we become good friends. You seem really nice and just like me, I am glad you like it. I love roleplaying.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2014, 01:29:39 PM »

I'll see what I can do.   :yes:

Holly Amber Rose

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2014, 01:30:37 PM »

Thank you

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord is looked down upon.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 02:00:05 PM »

Not gonna lie, it doesn't seem that suited for SA. I don't think most countries undertake full scale bombing raids of cities as part of their wars on the cartels. Since this is supposed to be relative real life unless stated otherwise, doesn't seem to quite fit. Considering this is 2011 you could be in Syria or something.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 02:10:06 PM by Flamelord »
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Holly Amber Rose

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 10:12:03 PM »

Not gonna lie, it doesn't seem that suited for SA. I don't think most countries undertake full scale bombing raids of cities as part of their wars on the cartels. Since this is supposed to be relative real life unless stated otherwise, doesn't seem to quite fit. Considering this is 2011 you could be in Syria or something.

Why is it all you do is criticize what people do on here? No offence meant but I have seen your posts to a few people on here and you are always having a go and criticizing what people do, the bombing is from rocket launchers and grenade launchers not actual bombs. They do use these in attacks, your opinion has been noted, thank you and have a nice day  :yes:  :lol:

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2014, 12:10:58 AM »

don't worry too much about Flame, he's mostly harmless  ::) and likes details to be relatively correct :lol:

So in saying, as it reflects Holly's previous mission, Sydney would be involved ya know. Did you take that into account (Since I haven't read anything yet) :P
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2014, 09:01:13 AM »

Not just relatively correct, I like things to make sense. I know that's hard in sci fi, but it is attainable in the context of the universe itself.

Fine, since Syria apparently isn't an option, I suppose you could be in Columbia fighting the FARC or ELN.
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Holly Amber Rose

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2014, 05:56:35 PM »

Flame are you ever nice? or does it make you feel better by picking holes in anything and everything other people do?

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2014, 06:15:24 PM »

I am nice sometimes, yes. Excuse me for trying to be helpful by giving you a place to have your RP set besides "generic unnamed South American city." Now you can say it's a " generic Columbian city."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2014, 07:22:36 PM »

Alright you two, no bickering.  You both have good points.  Now let's just have fun playing!
Pages: 1 [2] 3