Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: 3d Lost Worlds Option (for building and Rp)  (Read 539 times)

Ares

3d Lost Worlds Option (for building and Rp)
« on: May 22, 2013, 07:21:00 PM »

Second Life, if you haven't heard of it, is a fully immerseive, completely free 3d mesh interactive social game.  Think The Sims in God Mode, combined with a MMO without quests or levels or life bars, and spanning the globe.  I've been part of Second Life since January 02, 2007, and I've RP'ed anything from Medieval fantasy such as D&D and similar settings, to Star Wars.  There is a considerable amount of Stargate content, though active Stargate groups are relatively hard to find.

I tried once to get the Resurgence (System Lords) in world, but beyond a few creating accounts and marveling at the scope, they were more interested in the forum, or the FPS Resurgence at the time.   I make the same offer now, since I have started here.  My in world account name is Adian (richter.devinna), and I'd be more than happy to guide anyone through setup, and help get active face-to-face rp for the Lost Worlds members. 

PM me with any questions, or reply here as desired.   

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 178
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: 3d Lost Worlds Option (for building and Rp)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 08:04:33 PM »

That is frekkin awesome Ares. You can count me in. Not this week, but very soon :D
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Simlead

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Simlead A new starter.
  • Never Work With Children Or Animals -_-
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 12:34:33 PM »

I agree with Mel. I've never been bothered to join 3D games like Second Life but I'm willing to give it a try if a good amount of people from here and interested. I'm stretched for time with RL, sometimes. Though, I'm still willing to give it a go.  :)

Ares

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 03:23:46 PM »

Once anyone creates their Secondlife login information, I highly recommend using an alternate more user friendly viewer found Here  The Firestorm viewer has more user features, customizable interface, and its a bit more stable than the default Secondlife Viewer. 

If you make it in, and follow the brief tutorial island they provide, send my user a friend request and let me know you're in, and I'll start helping ASAP.  There's lots of content, and its easy to get overwhelmed.   And of course PM here, or FB is always available, I check it periodically through the day.

Simlead

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Simlead A new starter.
  • Never Work With Children Or Animals -_-
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 09:21:02 AM »

I'll try and make my account in the coming week. :) I'm currently settling into another forum and trying to sort out an old fanfic, so I'm a tiny bit busy.

lethal-pageant