Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: Atlantis: Gateroom and Control Room  (Read 8726 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 205
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Atlantis: Gateroom and Control Room
« Reply #225 on: March 18, 2018, 08:24:05 PM »

{Major Casey Flannigan-USAF- TO} NPC

*Sub Space Radio*

“Atlantis this is Dreadnought, do you copy”

Almost as she was about to contact the ship, the call came in promptly. "Dreadnought, Atlantis copy"

A reply came back loud and clear.

"Atlantis, Captain McFearson. Put Richard on asap please, we have an emergency that needs his immediate approval."

Woolsey by now had returned to his office, she Elle through to him. "Wait one please Captain, patching you through now. " Amelia pipped the intercom. "Mr Woolsey, we have an urgent transmission from the Dreadnought, I've patched Captain McFearson through to you directly."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2018, 09:37:46 PM »

**radio from SGC***

"This is Colonel Davidson,."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2018, 09:57:39 PM »

Finally, a moment to spare. Amelia had been counting on the SGC calling, she had a fairly good idea what they wanted in any case. She lowered the shield after receiving the IDC, in case anyone was coming through. "Amelia Banks here Colonel Davidson, its good to hear your voice again, what can I do for you?"
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #228 on: May 08, 2018, 08:28:46 PM »

*radio*

Good to hear your voice as well.  I was checking to see the progress of finding Michael."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #229 on: May 09, 2018, 06:25:40 PM »

"Micheal?" Amelia did a double take, like the guy was dead years ago, then it struck her knowing Sarah's tendency for formality she understood she meant Captain Jaworski. "Colonel the last we heard from the Dreadnought Captain McFearson had informed us they had just completed a mission to a Genii held planet and were moving on, we still have an incoming call from them for Mister Woolsey, I will notify you the moment we know what that transmission is about. Although I do understand they may have a lead on Captain Jaworski's whereabouts."
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #230 on: May 10, 2018, 08:03:45 PM »

*Intercom*

"Amelia, have you any further word from Captain McFearson?"

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2018, 08:19:13 AM »

*radio*

"Thank you, Amelia.  I hope to hear from you soon with some good news that they have located him."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2018, 06:58:58 PM »

Amelia was now working double time, quickly she replied to Richard first. "No sir, not yet but I can call her shortly. I do have Colonel Davidson on the radio from Earth though asking on the progress of finding Doctor Jaworski, I am about to answer her now."

"Colonel you can inform the Admiral that I will be contacting the Dreadnought in a few minutes. As soon as I find out where they are at, I will let you know. And you are always welcome. I know that you and the SGC commander are due for an inspection here soon, so I will be looking forward to that. Amelia out."

She had to wait a few minutes to give herself a break before contacting the Dread once again, she knew only too well they'd be busy on their end as well.
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #233 on: May 14, 2018, 06:57:07 PM »

*Intercom*

"Very well then Amelia, keep me posted on both fronts will you. If and when you hear from Captain McFearson, patch her through to me immediately."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #234 on: May 15, 2018, 01:38:18 AM »

Amelia blew out her breath, she didn't really need a reminder although she couldn't say much, that was Richard, how he worked. "Yes sir, I'm about to call back now, I'll let you know as soon as I find out anything."

She then initiated the deep sub space channel, waited a few moments until the usual back ground noise subsided then transmitted. "Dreadnought, Atlantis, do you have any good news for us?"
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #235 on: May 20, 2018, 11:53:24 PM »

"Atlantis, this is Sheppard. I need to speak with Woolsey right now, it's urgent."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2018, 03:22:01 AM »

That was a surprise, at least she knew now that the Colonel was safe. Everyone had been worried about him. "Colonel...ah...oh wow. Glad to hear you're okay. You are aren't you? Putting you through now." She toggled her intercom to Richard's office. "Mister Woolsey, Colonel Sheppard is on line three sir."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 03:24:09 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #237 on: May 21, 2018, 05:16:01 PM »

*Intercom*

"Thank you Amelia and when you get a moment, notify Earth for me please, let them know immediately where we're at."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #238 on: May 28, 2018, 01:21:19 AM »

*Intercom*

"Amelia, as soon as you can dial Earth then patch me through immediately, I need to speak directly to the Commander."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #239 on: May 29, 2018, 05:04:43 PM »

Being distracted wasn't the thing to do around here, especially with Richard so on the ball these days. Normally he took his own sweet time to speak to her, giving Amelia time to do things; but not today. Two messages within minutes. Her face reddened with embarrassment. "Will do immediately sir, sorry for the delay."

She went through the procedure of dialing Earth, waited for the connection before sending her IDC and then the radio call. "SGC this is Atlantis, Mr Woolsey wishes to speak with the Admiral urgently please."

*Radio*

"Got it Amelia, stand by."

"Thank you Cheryl, I'll keep the line open." Now the wait. "Sir I have the SGC online now." She added finally.
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19