Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: Atlantis: Gateroom and Control Room  (Read 11871 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Atlantis: Gateroom and Control Room
« Reply #300 on: July 31, 2018, 11:22:19 PM »

With everyone gone, Amelia went back to her book, a rather interesting one at that. 'Time Travel in Einstein's Universe by J Richard Gott'. She had quite a few giggle moments as she like many within the Stargate Program knew the truth. Still the speculation was entertaining. She was on the last chapter when a loud beeping alarm sounded on the large display in front of her, a Wraith ship about no less than ten minutes away. Colonel Sheppard was with Woolsey, so she hit the intercom. "Mr Woolsey, Colonel Sheppard, we have a proximity alarm for a Wraith ship in our area sirs."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #301 on: August 09, 2018, 12:14:32 PM »

Sheppard made his way from Woolsey's office to the control room.

"Amelia, let the Dreadnought know that they're hosting Todd or Rhiase. Woolsey said we don't have time to make all the preparations down here, and he's right. We've got way too much on our plates as it is." Sheppard said.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #302 on: August 09, 2018, 11:37:01 PM »

Sometimes she felt like an owl with people walking past her talking at her, her head having to swivel to the right when they came and then to the left as they left. "Yessir, I'm right on it." Putting he head down again she began the call to the Dreadnought. "Dreadnought, this is Atlantis control. Colonel Sheppard advises that you set up the meeting in a secure place on the ship as we have some issues down here that does not allow the time or place to have it here."
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2018, 01:51:38 AM »

Sheppard stepped over to the railing for a moment before turning around to look back at Amelia, hanging out in the Control Room for the moment.

"Don't suppose we know if it's Todd or Rhiase, do we?" Sheppard asked. He refused to call the guy "Guide", that just sounded like some bad callsign. He still looked like a "Todd" to him.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2018, 02:32:03 AM »

"The energy signature matches Todd's ship not hers sir. So that is a hopeful sign I'd think."
Still with the Wraith one can never tell.
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #305 on: August 14, 2018, 10:53:28 AM »

"Ah, don't suppose you or Chuck would want to sit in on this one?" Sheppard asked with a wry grin; he wasn't anywhere near serious, he was just making a joke.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #306 on: August 15, 2018, 01:33:47 PM »

McKay

*radio*

"Atlantis, this is McKay, I'm coming in"

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #307 on: August 15, 2018, 02:28:03 PM »

"...didn't he just leave? That was quick." Sheppard said, and put a finger up to his ear to go to his own radio.

"Rodney, Sheppard. You're back awfully quick, what gives? Not working?" Sheppard asked over the radio.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #308 on: August 15, 2018, 10:59:10 PM »

Was he kidding? Probably was but she gave him her answer. "Hell would freeze over first sir. Just a moment."

"Doors are open Doctor McKay, you are clear to land." She told him, then back to the Colonel. "Maybe it went better than expected sir. Oh as for the meeting, shouldn't our new Sec officer be in attendance?"
Far Dareis Mai

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #309 on: August 17, 2018, 02:04:34 PM »

McKay

He answered  Atlantis and Shepperd

*radio*

"Thank you  Atlantis, and of course it worked, I will be modifying the weapon so it can attach to most of the weapons"
He answered with irritation, the audacity of the man to even think his weapon wouldn't work

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #310 on: August 19, 2018, 03:40:17 PM »

"I was just asking, settle down." Sheppard said, before listening to Rodney's response.

"Well the Wraith are here, likely to send us after some Vanir doomsday base or ship or whatever. I'm going to go talk with them, please keep me updated." Sheppard replied.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #311 on: August 22, 2018, 06:21:16 PM »

"Ah Colonel I thought I'd find you still here. I've just now finished speaking with the Dreadnought, they've set the meeting up for half an hour from now. Gather whoever you wish to be there with you, I will of course be going as well." Richard started speaking as soon as he passed his office door.

@Cipherhornet18

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #312 on: August 22, 2018, 11:59:02 PM »

Lt/Commander Aria Israel

*Radio*

"Also, Mr. Woolsey. This is a message from my CO. Ask Colonel Sheppard to bring along an extra flare to the gathering."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #313 on: August 24, 2018, 12:53:19 AM »

"Alright. I'll call up Rodney and Lieutenant Hanley and we'll head up in a few. Might need someone from Medical just in case." Sheppard said, and glanced to Amelia. [color]"Can you call Medical and have someone come up?""[/color] He asked before tapping his earpiece.

"Rodney, have Radek take over on the weapon modifications. I need you and Lieutenant Hanley up here, we're going to talk with Todd and Rhiase. They're probably going to want to know we're looking into this seriously."[/i] Sheppard said.

@Teddy

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #314 on: August 24, 2018, 01:33:42 PM »

Kara, El'Dari warrior

Kara entered the gateroom gracefully continuing her walk from the corridors leaving the guards to stand back a little bit. Looking up, she noticed Woolsey talking to someone at the moment. Not wanting to interrupt them if they were busy, the El'Dari patiently waited as she looked at the Gate itself in the middle of the room. Placing her arms behind her back, she studied it while trying to understand her dreams. There was something gnawing at her that she felt she needed to be involved in something as she believed something was going to happen.

>>From Kara's Quarters<<
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22