Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Author Topic: Atlantis: Gateroom and Control Room  (Read 41722 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Atlantis: Gateroom and Control Room
« Reply #495 on: March 18, 2021, 12:21:17 PM »

Lou looked around, half expecting their own XO to appear, she hadn't seen Ty around anywhere for a while. He'd certainly know what to do. "Yeah I guess we should. Hang on a minute though while I give Captain Jackson a call." She figured if he was anywhere, it was probably the Jumper Bay, now that he had his wings back.

"Captain Jackson, this is Louise, do you copy?"

@DanielRyder

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #496 on: March 19, 2021, 12:32:31 PM »

*radio*

"Hey Louise.  What's up?"

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #497 on: March 20, 2021, 10:03:13 AM »

McKay

McKay was approaching the pier and  decided to see if Zelenka was there before he arrived, he  had a sandwich already  stuffed   under his armpit, and stopped an unnamed guy and shoved the two coffees into his hands

"Hold these person and don't move"

He clicked on the com in his ear

"Zelenka, why arn't you here at the pier yet?"

Zelenka

"I am just arriving, I am a  few minutes away"

He chunted in Czech as he broke off his com, as he arrived to see  McKay, who had ripped the plastic covering from the sandwich and was munching on it and grabbing a  drink from some poor guy

"I had to get a few things, safety first, we need this to protect ourselves, and I have one of the junior scientists bringing the rest of the gear, are you stealing that coffee from that poor guy ?"

The unknown guy just handed Zelenka the other coffee and walked away rolling his eyes.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:58:44 PM by Teddy »

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!
« Reply #498 on: March 25, 2021, 07:20:01 PM »

Truth was John liked the suggestion to go looking for the scientists, he wasn’t always the biggest fan of McKay but he was always fully in support of whatever crazy technology they found out in the galaxy. The very thought of what could be done with a zpm made him shudder with excitement.

“I don’t know...” John said looking up at Woolsey’s office.

“Kind of seems dangerous to walk away knowing the vampires are up there with hungry eyes.”
He felt like both situations possibly required his attention.

“Orders, Captain?” He asked looking at Jon.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #499 on: March 29, 2021, 05:35:20 AM »

"Just a minute." Lou told her companions so she could answer Rob comfortably without interruption. "Captain something is going down I'm sure. Both Your boss and mine are upstairs with Mister Woolsey and some Wraith in conference. I'm here in the gate room with the rest of the team, I guess just waiting to see what happens."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #500 on: April 03, 2021, 01:27:22 AM »

*radio*

"That doesn’t sound good.  I'll be right there."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #501 on: April 08, 2021, 11:45:07 AM »

Jon Agathon, ARC3 XO

When Jon opened his mouth to answer Chris's question, he bit his tongue to stop when Louise called Ty Jackson on the radio. Closing his mouth, he processed his racing thoughts. While she spoke to him, Jon closed his eyes and mumbled under his breath.

Opening them, he nodded, "Sergeants," he spoke to both Chris and John, "We wait."

They couldn't tell but under his professional, military-like stoic expression, he slowly grew uncomfortable with the wait. In keeping up appearances for his fellow man, he remained calm and collected while staving off his anxiousness. Because the Wraith was here, it was important for him to appear impartial. Even if they are allies, he still couldn't trust them.
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #502 on: April 12, 2021, 12:16:47 PM »

"Sounds good to me Cap. I'll see you when you get here. Louise out." The problem with this kid was that she really liked Ty and she wondered still if he even knew she was around sometimes.

Then she was back with the others again. "Cap'n Jackson will be here shortly. So yeah, we wait I guess."

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal