Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: Atlantis: Base Commander's Office  (Read 9455 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Atlantis: Base Commander's Office
« Reply #210 on: February 05, 2018, 06:01:27 PM »

He knew time was of the essence although he had thought Sunniva might have chosen a quicker way, the alternative she offered though was good enough, especially with the knowledge that they wouldn't be caught out like this again. "Yes I do approve. The sooner the better." He stood again to lead the woman back to the control room.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 209
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #211 on: February 06, 2018, 05:56:18 PM »

Standing in unison with Richard, Sunniva fell into step beside him. "If my people are on their collective toes, we may get this done even soon." They then in twain walked smartly out to the platform above the Gate Room.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2018, 08:26:03 PM »

*Intercom*

"Mr Woolsey, we have an urgent transmission from the Dreadnought, I've patched Captain McFearson through to you directly."
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #213 on: March 19, 2018, 10:18:48 PM »

"Thank you Amelia." Richard was curious, though only slightly for he was well aware of their latest situation, although given where they are things could change rapidly. This wasn't unexpected. "Go ahead Captain McFearson, Woolsey here." Hopefully it wasn't too dire.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #214 on: March 20, 2018, 08:21:06 PM »

*Sub Space Radio*

Elle's words came back to him, he could hear the emotion she tried so hard to hide. 

She told Richard everything, from beginning to end with not a single detail left out. She emphasized the heroic work her people gave, the losses and damage sustained by the ship (although she added the clean up and repairs were well in hand). Elle spoke of in depth of the battle, everything she knew from that perspective, SG-12's capture and that of the boarding teams sent over to the Wraith ship. She went into the finest details of what she was made aware of concerning the Vanir, wishing at the same time they had evidence from another source to back it up, though John and Jason's word on what they had seen was more than good enough for her.

Finally she came to the revelation that Mike could be found and as much as she wanted desperately to kill that half breed Wraith, Elle admitted that without her they had no chance of finding him. That was priority one. Secondly, she told Richard that she expected him to bend over backwards in fast tracking support for the Wraith. "It comes down to that Richard, we go big or go home." That was her analysis of the entire situation.
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #215 on: March 21, 2018, 06:16:54 PM »

It was plain as the nose on his face they were getting in deep with the Wraith once again, something he had hoped they could avoid. Yet with some of the information that had come to him recently, Richard had no doubts as to where they stood. He waited for Elle to finish listening to every detail then gave his reply. "Captain, do what you have to do to bring the Doctor home. Once you've done that you can give Rhiase a conformation we will support them on the proviso that she sends the evidence to me directly. But we won't do anything until Captain Jaworski is safely back here, there will be no compromise on that. In the meantime I will appraise the SGC."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #216 on: March 22, 2018, 05:33:39 PM »

*Sub Space Radio*

"We'll keep you posted Richard and thank you, more than enough to satisfy this b*tch*"
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #217 on: May 10, 2018, 08:02:33 PM »

With nothing to do but wait for the expected return call, Richard set about re-organising his desk for the umpteenth time, that made it just that much more satisfactory for his liking until the next time. He made himself another cup of tea then settled down to read more reports when he decided to call Amelia back. "Amelia, have you any further word from Captain McFearson?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #218 on: May 11, 2018, 07:13:52 PM »

*intercom*

. "No sir, not yet but I can call her shortly. I do have Colonel Davidson on the radio from Earth though asking on the progress of finding Doctor Jaworski, I am about to answer her now."

Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #219 on: May 14, 2018, 06:56:12 PM »

Good, that gave him a small window of opportunity to get a few more things done. He could go through his files, they were still looking untidy. "Very well then Amelia, keep me posted on both fronts will you. If and when you hear from Captain McFearson, patch her through to me immediately." There was a matter he needed to discuss with her, although Richard was thinking perhaps he should broach the new SGC commander first. Something to think about.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2018, 03:23:05 AM »

"Mister Woolsey, Colonel Sheppard is on line three sir."
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2018, 05:15:05 PM »

One was as good as the other in Richard's mind at this point. Whoever got the message through to him was just going to deliver the same thing. "Thank you Amelia and when you get a moment, notify Earth for me please, let them know immediately where we're at."

For a second, perhaps not even that Richard's finger paused over the buttons, technology always confounded him even after all this time. He did at the last instant manage to press the right one. "Go ahead Colonel Sheppard, I hope what you're about to tell me will help to lift our spirits back here."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #222 on: May 24, 2018, 11:23:54 PM »

*Radio*

"Not exactly. I'm sure McFearson already told you about the Vanir. Well, we have a humanitarian mission to pull off as well. The place where Mike got dropped off seems to hold some significance to...you know who, and their star is dying. We're probably going to need to help evacuate these people, but someone should talk to them about it. Might want to get Teyla and have her start setting it up while we get a cargo ship over here, ASAP. They're humans and they're good people. Figure if they took care of Mike when they had no cause to do so, we should be willing to help 'em out. But I think this can be done without the Dreadnought, we need to get back to Atlantis and figure out our next move with the Vanir threat."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2018, 06:06:30 PM »

Of all the luck Richard thought to himself. Why couldn't these things be straightforward anymore, always some kind of complication. He checked his logs, the Hermes was due in twenty four hours with a supply run to Atlantis, hopefully if this is as serious as Sheppard was indicating they could do something positive about it. "Sounds like we solve one problem Colonel only to stumble upon another. With the Hermes due here within a day that makes it easier for us. Tell Captain McFearson to make haste in returning, you have my permission to delegate Teyla to stay behind if she is willing, although not alone. I need you here so ask either Major Lorne or Commander O'Neil if either of them and their team might volunteer. I'll see what we can find out about the Vanir as well, we have Sunniva here right now so she might be able to give us some insight. I'll see you when you return; I take it Captain Jaworski is safely in hand now?" He damn well hoped so.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #224 on: May 27, 2018, 01:02:02 PM »

*Radio*

"We have him, yeah. Well, at least with this one, we don't need to drag everyone into it. Alright. I'll talk with Teyla and Commander O'Neil. I have Rodney and Lieutenant Hanley looking at how to tackle the Vanir's armor and shields their suits have, but if Sunniva or her people have any insights to add, better put Zalenka on it now so we can have something to work with by the time we get back. You might want to let Earth know we're going to be at war yet again out here."
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

lethal-pageant