Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Atlantis: Base Commander's Office  (Read 12865 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Atlantis: Base Commander's Office
« Reply #270 on: August 05, 2018, 06:22:27 PM »

"That's all we need." Richard grumbled. While yes he knew they had to at some point meet up with Todd, it was never something he could see with an easy mind he looked forward to. "Make the arrangements Colonel for whatever the teams need; use what you need as far as City space and personnel, just get it done. As for our friend Todd as I suspect it will be him, set up a meeting with him on the Dreadnought not here. We've had enough distractions on Atlantis to last us a lifetime and the thought of all the security measures we have to go through is simply not something we want to do right now." They also had to contend with moving those people from Tamora, where was the Hermes now?

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #271 on: August 09, 2018, 02:57:07 AM »

A young woman who had been one of the new additions to the City personnel via the Dreadnought stood by the door just outside waiting for Sheppard. She had spent all her time since arriving two days ago getting familiar with the city, settling into her office and room. Now she had to see the 'man', more or less reporting in.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:19:22 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #272 on: August 09, 2018, 12:12:58 PM »

"I'll take care of it. But better I asked before we get this going. Also, Chief Petty Officer Walker has suggested we get as many of the Expedition staff to run the course at least once. That'd include you, by the way. Not all at once but just having some knowhow is better than nothing." Sheppard shrugged, and glanced at the new arrival, "And you must be the new Security Head. Well, good, you've got a lot of work ahead of you and not very much time to see it through. The SEALs with Mako have a plan to set up a training area in one of the abandoned wings of the city and your people are under off-world teams for who will be running it regularly. And we have folks coming from a dying world that we'll need a gameplan for. Details are on your desk."

Sheppard turned and headed for the door.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #273 on: August 09, 2018, 05:15:35 PM »

"Me?" Richard looked almost terrified at the thought yet he could see the wisdom in it. "Very well then Colonel, have someone write up a roster of four person teams fitted around their other duties and responsibilities, then we can post it up as a general announcement." His eyes flicked up to the young woman standing by the door, allowing Sheppard to speak to her as he would. "I'll see you later on the ship, have someone notify me when they're ready please."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2018, 12:14:40 AM »

"Whoa!"
Abi said quite loudly as the 'man' left like a raging Goanna was chasing his arse. She poked her head inside the door. "Excuse me sir, but did I do something wrong? I'm Sergeant Lawson by the way, as the Colonel noted, your new Chief of security."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:18:59 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #275 on: August 12, 2018, 07:24:08 PM »

"Welcome to Atlantis Sergeant, I have read your file by the way. As for Colonel Sheppard I think for the moment we can extend him an excuse as we have several thing all going on at once." Richard told the young woman without leaving his desk. Formalities could come later. "We'll have a more direct meeting with you later I expect, for now I would advise you follow the Colonel's request and if you need anything in particular please ask Amelia on the control desk."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #276 on: August 14, 2018, 07:24:00 PM »

Not quite sure of the protocol with Woolsey, Abi merely snapped to attention. "Yessir, I'll do that immediately and thank you for the welcome sir." She turned walking towards the control desk.
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #277 on: August 21, 2018, 09:41:24 PM »

Lt/Commander Aria Israel

*Radio*

"Mr. Woolsey, the meeting's been set. The Wraith expect Sheppard onboard the Dreadnought in thirty minutes along with whoever he wants to bring along."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #278 on: August 22, 2018, 06:17:08 PM »

"About time!" The suit was beginning to wonder if this thing would ever take place. "Very well then, thank you Commander. I'll inform Colonel Sheppard, expect to see us within that time." He left his desk immediately, no point in hanging about now.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #279 on: November 28, 2018, 07:46:40 PM »

*Intercom*

"Mr Woolsey it's Amelia, you need to see this on the tactical display right away sir."
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #280 on: November 30, 2018, 03:47:58 PM »

Richard hadn't long gotten back to his office, in fact he was still deciding whether to sit down or go and grab something to eat in the cafe when his desk top intercom sounded. He leaned over from the front, pressing the reply. "I'll be right there Amelia." It had better be worth giving up that carrot cake and Earl Grey Tea he was looking forward to.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

lethal-pageant