Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Atlantis: Infirmary  (Read 15216 times)

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
Re: Atlantis: Infirmary
« Reply #390 on: July 16, 2018, 07:30:47 AM »

{Cate SG4}

<Corridor outside isolation>

"More or less Lena but I am still worried. He has zero recall of anything, like as if he was a blank slate and all he knew was from the moment he woke up on Tamora. Now you and I both know from my own experience and from common knowledge typical amnesia patients do have even the vaguest recollections of their life. This is wrong..." She saw movement inside Cate shut her mouth until Carrie, Annie and Mike were outside with them. She gulped, this was ridiculous, to her at least.

"Don't think about it Mike, we just want you back asap." She she be so bold, of course she should. "Carrie, Annie how soon before we can take him back home?" That to her would be where the real healing began.

< Corridor just outside the Isolation room >

Carrie looked over at Annie, “Well, it’s more or less your call now since there are no physical issues to deal with.”

Mike gave them all a slightly bewildered look, “Soooo, that means I don’t live here either? But belong somewhere else?”
Maybe he should have stayed on Tamora in the first place. For what it was worth, he knew that place.

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #391 on: July 16, 2018, 08:53:38 AM »

((OOC: apparently I lost my sig for this character - will fix that soon)) *Fixed*

Annie smiled at Mike. "No, you don't typically live here, and neither do I. Where you belong - that's a deeper philosophical question, one we can figure out together. Shall we?" She headed for the nearest transporter.

To Carrie she said, “I do think I will have things in hand, but I might need you on hand for the transporters. Or maybe we’ll all just be taking the stairs.”
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:57:58 PM by Mim »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #392 on: July 16, 2018, 05:46:12 PM »

{Cate SG4}

"Believe me Mike when I say you have both a home and a life. A damned good one at that I should add." Typically Cate, she said things straight up like downing a Jack Daniels from the bottle. "Listen, our team has to return home soon..." She glanced over at Lena. "...they don't need me immediately so why don't I go with you while you eat something, I could use a little nourishment myself really." Cate gave both Annie and Carrie her own reassuring gesture with a quick dipping of the head. "I'll take point so to speak."

>>To Cafeteria>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #393 on: July 17, 2018, 04:02:58 PM »

< Corridor just outside the Isolation room >

Avoiding Annie’s comment about the transporters for now, Carrie muttered towards the retreating back of Cate, “Christ, she makes an Energizer bunny looks like a slug on a glass wall,” then turned to Mike. “Come on, I’ll show you where you can clean up.”
Without a word, Mike followed her, in to another room down the hall. It smelled differently, clean, but without that annoying hard smell of disinfectant but instead there was a small hint of… flowers? That felt really odd.
“Do you know how a shower works?”
Mike looked at the nozzle and taps on the wall and shook his head, “No, not really?” he said hesitantly.
Carrie grinned, “Thought as much. Here, I’ll show you. It’s not exactly rocket science.”
Mike pulled in a sharp breath, “I know that expression! Yorvis never understood what it meant, and even if I don’t know the exact meaning, I know and have used the expression.”
“Told you it’s in there. Somewhere.” Carrie’s grin widened.

A few minutes and some instructions later, as well as having arranged for one of the orderlies to bring along some clean under wear, a t-shirt and a flight suite in his size to wait for him to put on once he was done. she finally left him on his own and returned to Annie in the corridor.

Hands behind her back and leaning towards the wall, facing Annie as well as the door to the showers, she said, “Look, Annie, I know I’m on your turf now, but from what I saw on board the Dread, I’d strongly advice against using the transporters.”

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #394 on: July 17, 2018, 08:16:51 PM »

Time Jump now in effect September 26th 2011, 0730 am

Please read this post

((OOC Mike, Annie, Carrie, Elle and Cate will be in the cafeteria))
Far Dareis Mai

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #395 on: July 18, 2018, 01:04:28 AM »

Annie looked at Carrie. “I shall defer to your experience, and we shall walk to the cafeteria. To the stairs, then. I’ll meet you there. I expect my old bones will be a bit slower and Mike will be able to catch up faster.”

>>To the Cafeteria>>
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 01:30:38 AM by Bluebell722 »

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #396 on: July 18, 2018, 02:33:51 AM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Elena was about to agree with Cate that Mike's particular case looked more like a mind wipe than anything when he and the others appeared. She actually believed that Mike being able to speak a terran language after that  wipe was a small mercy in its own. Now, it would have been a very fun story if they would have to teach him how to talk.

So, redhead just smiled at the very confused man before them.

"Bah, of course I can forgive you - you weren't yourself back there. No hard feelings at all."

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"That woman makes me wonder who's in charge here every bloody day... But given Mike's state, she does need to stay beside him."

Lena mumbled under her nose. Then she tapped into her earpiece.

"SG-4, wherever you are, pack your things, say goodbyes and be in the gate room in half an hour. We are rolling home."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 05:45:44 AM by VagabonD SerpenT »
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #397 on: July 23, 2018, 10:59:38 PM »

{SO1 Kyle "Midas" Hendrix, TF Mako}

"Medical this is Hendrix. We're doing the live fire test for the anti-Vanir shield, Colonel wants someone either riding shotgun with bandaids in case someone shoots their foot off or ready with said bandaids for said self-inflicted GSW. If they're going, I'd say you better hotfoot it to the Jumper Bay."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #398 on: July 24, 2018, 02:09:03 AM »

<Reese's Office>

With Jennifer still away and not likely to return any time soon, Reese effectively had become the CMO with Melinda's helpful assistance. The staff had become reliant on both of them and even in the last two days Jen's office had become Reese's space. When the call came, it was obvious that one of them had to stay behind and knowing some of base's aversion to having a Veterinarian take care of them, it fell to Reese. "So, I guess you could do it either way Reese. Send Kelly or Helga, or do as Jen would do and go yourself. Personally if it were me, I'd go but the decision is up to you." In the meantime she'd answer the call just the same. "Hendrix, Doctor Olofsson here. We'll have someone with you shortly, stand by please."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #399 on: July 24, 2018, 04:27:34 PM »

<Reese's Office>

Reese really hadn't ever expected Jen to be gone so long.  It wasn't like she didn't know her job, but she didn't know as much about Atlantis as Jen would have.  She nibbled on her lip as she considered her options.  She finally blew out a breath.  "Welp, guess there's nothing like getting my feet wet," she finally said. "I'll go.  Let them know I'm on my way."  Reese reluctantly pushed to her feet, grabbing up her field kit as she went. "Be back soon.  Take care of Gizmo for me," she smiled as she headed out the door.

<<to Jumper Bay>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #400 on: July 24, 2018, 11:27:19 PM »

<Reese's Office>

"Now's the time to show what you got Reese!" Mel laughed joyfully. "And well I have your office now." This time the laughter was a mimic of something evil, well about as evil and she could manage. "I'll bring her up here, as we've no patients now there'll be no issues, beside she's good for morale if we do have any. Take care."
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

lethal-pageant