Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Atlantis: Research Laboratory A - Doctor R. McKay  (Read 2269 times)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
Re: Atlantis: Research Laboratory A - Doctor R. McKay
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2018, 12:26:59 PM »

McKay

"Rodney, have Radek take over on the weapon modifications. I need you and Lieutenant Hanley up here, we're going to talk with Todd and Rhiase. They're probably going to want to know we're looking into this seriously." Sheppard said.

Rodney heard Shepperds voice over his ear piece and he clicked it

*radio*

"Yes, that's all very well, but I came back in the  jumper if you recall,  you need to send a jumper for him, and I will be right there,  and I will tell him one is on the way"

*radio*

Radek, Shepperd is sending a jumper for you, I want you to get back here and  finish the weapon off, it shouldn't take long, I've done most of the work"

*radio*
Zelenka

"Understood Rodney"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 04:03:49 PM by Teddy »

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2018, 12:10:08 AM »

*Radio*

"...and how was I supposed to know that they weren't with you, Rodney? Don't answer that. I'll send a Jumper."

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2018, 06:28:55 AM »

Rodney

McKay rolled his eyes while grabbing his tablet, looking around one last time he turned  back and left for the jumper bay

<<Jumper Bay>>

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

lethal-pageant