Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: The Mainland  (Read 2933 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: The Mainland
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2018, 05:29:03 PM »

Reese enjoyed watching the kids.  Things were settling down a bit and thanks to Sunniva, Brina and her baby were safe.    It was also good to hear that at least some races still showed hospitality.

She groaned.  "Yes it would be nice to have her back soon." They had a lot on their plates right now and could use the extra hand again.  She moved to sit down, feeling a bit worn out now.   She chose to just listen as the others talked.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 186
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2018, 09:18:42 PM »

<Jumper 6>

"Ah yes, your entertainment media, I am only slightly familiar with it Doctor. It may or may not surprise you to learn that both your radio and televised broadcasts are captured in the vastness of space and although my own race has only recently returned to your galaxy many of those we are familiar of have told of your transmissions. Albeit as expected they do take many years to reach the eyes and ears of the galactic viewers." That was about as much as you might hear spoken from Sunniva in a day, normally thrifty with her words unless she has something relevant to say. She joined the others in the forward cockpit sitting behind Radek.

Mel looked back at Reese, gave her the thumbs up then closed the rear door as soon as Kara was in. "Hopefully she's sorted out those problems with the people she had to visit, I understand they were once friends of the Genii until recently." She gave the controls all her concentration, literally 'thinking' to herself 'take off' and that is exactly what the jumper did, lifting off smoothly to head back to Atlantis.

<<To Atlantis>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2018, 07:10:10 PM »

< Jumper Six >

Entering the Puddle Jumper and sitting down, Kara frowned and stared at Zelenka with confusion. She had no idea what he was talking about. Opening her mouth, she hesitated trying to figure out what she should say and inquired, "Who is Fox Mulder?"

Sunniva was half right. Kara did indeed hear the transmissions, she was just too busy going about her duty to even bother listening to them all. Exhaling a sigh, she wished they were at Atlantis already. She was slowly growing agitated in the small quarters of the Puddle Jumper with a lot of people talking.

<< To Atlantis >>
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 07:12:24 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2018, 09:14:42 AM »

Zelenka

Radek looked around at Kara and grinned

"A  man who was relentless in his pursuit of the unexplained"

He felt that was all that was needed to be said as the jumper took off and headed for Atlantis

<<<<Atlantis>>>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2018, 09:19:20 PM »

>jumper 6>

Reese thought for a minute.   "I think You're right.  Guess that is quite important." It would be good to have Jennifer back though.  She settled back for the journey back to Atlantis.

<<to Atlantis>>
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]