Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Chapel~Level 9  (Read 1662 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Chapel~Level 9
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2015, 04:05:08 PM »

Michelle looked around the chapel.  She had to admit.  It felt odd to be at the Alpha Site.  She had been at Zulu so long.  And to only see a few from the Station nearly tore her heart to pieces.  She sighed softly as she still gripped Mrs. Smith.  Someone would have to take care of the cat now that they wouldn't be going back to Zulu.  And right now she didn't want to turn loose of the cat.  "Well, now starts a new journey," she said softly, looking over at Alex.  "Only time will tell what happens next."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2015, 05:45:42 PM »

Alex rubbed the cat's head which had the effect of creating a very loud feline purr. "We'll need to find a new home for her Michelle and we know she hates Earth." He chuckled at that, several times before they had tried to take her back only to end in failure. "I'd be more than happy if General Chalmers might find a home here for her, although I'm not overly sure of the quarantine procedures here regarding non native pets."

<<To Conference Rooms>>

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord is looked down upon.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2015, 10:34:48 AM »

McKay stood as he had, listened, and seemed otherwise indifferent to the whole thing. No questions directed at him, no science questions, and thus no reason for him to get involved. That was just how it went, for the most part, and he was used to it by now. So when everyone began to depart, he went with them to the Conference Room. Time to get this over with.

<<To Conference Rooms Level 10>>
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2015, 02:02:55 PM »

John was curious as to where everyone was going and so decided to perform some intelligence it was his job to make sure everyone was not compromised after all and making sure the alpha sites more higher ranked personnel were safe seemed an important thing to do.
John followed the strangers to the conference area.

<<To Conference Rooms Level 10>>

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2015, 04:39:45 PM »

Aria quietly looked around the chapel and observed the people talking. Since nobody attempted to introduce themselves or tried to pull her into a conversation, she just simply shrugged and decided not to say anything. Of course she was talkative but not at the moment. After some several introductions were passed around and resolved, the Commander lead them toward the conference room. Aria was looking forward in an one on one with the commander at some point, but for now she will only speak when spoken to at least unless she had something in her mind that she wanted to say.

She followed the group from the Chapel.

To Conference Room ~ Level 10
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2015, 12:38:42 PM »

Elena had to hold back the laughter herself, and leaned very close to Cate's ear, whispering in it barely audible.

"Call me a dear colonel again, and I'll have you scrubbing the toilets for a few days, Cate... In the gents..."

The Russian did grin devlish though, and as the grin faded, she listened for the formal introductions and chit chat and wondered about the future shore leave. 2 standard days all to herself. Not that it ever goes as it should go, the last their stop at the Alpha Site for example, but blowing off some steam is always a good thing. Lena also did notice the other folks giving her and Catherine glances of interest, curiousity and amusement and glared back with evil eye at few of them. This time it'll be solved without succumbing to sleeping pills and setting bars on fire.

Ovcahrenko slightly nudged Cate as they went to the briefing room, for right now she wanted the other woman to be sticking to her. Less trouble that way.

<<To Conference Room>>
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Staff-Team A new starter.
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2015, 02:53:32 PM »

Sheppard watches in silence, wanting nothing more than to get on with things. He'd caught enough to know what was going on around him. Seeing the Private peaked his curiosity, and not really in a good way. What on earth (or whatever world they're on) was a Private doing as a single security detail? There was no way he had enough experience. But rather than saying anything, he repeats the mantra he'd been saying since he left Atlantis - There's no place like home. He'd even once considered clicking his heels together just in case it would work.

<< To Conference Rom >>
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

lethal-pageant